In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

FACEBOOK social programming

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in Politics
morning news...ALL anti WHITE rules and restrictions ...whites cannot say anything fb deems bad about any minority.....all the multigenerational welfare blacks , the illegal browns, and the kill you no go zone muslims are now officially the better citizens of AMERiCA.......not ONE mention of any other color in this program of declaring anything said in defenses of or promotion of a white culture is VERBOTTEN..so whitey shut up, go to work, pay yer taxes so these minority minions get the AMERICAN DREAM handed to them on a platter........FK FB

Comments

• Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Not on facebrag or any other such site.

:D
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not on facebrag, twitter, teety, or any other such site.

:D
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    npr, bbc japan news....etc etc etc ..pick one .......white nationalism is now villianized while all the other ethnic isms are OK...look out Sweden we are trying to put u in second place in the coddling race
  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    this year i am going to the spray on tan booth once a month so i can blend in and hide my whiteness :lol:
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and then you may quaify for many additional assistance programs.......YO bro