In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Like Home Made Bread?

asopasop Member Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Try "Rhodes" (frozen 5 pack). It's unbelievable. You thaw it, let it rise and bake for 25 min. I'm telling you, you'll love it :P

Comments

• wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds great where did you find it?
    "What is truth?'
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    In the bread aisle.

Not don
  • asopasop Member Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Acturally I think she probably finds it in the Frozen food Dept. at Walmart. But she buys 2 packages at a time because they are always running out! My Mom used to make bread from scratch and I'm telling you it rivals her home made bread.
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    Ok, in the frozen bread aisle. Before I met my wife, I didn?t give bread much thought. But her whole family were bread-a-holichs. A meal wasn?t complete without some kind of bread. I have become somewhat of a bread connoisseur.
    I?ll ask her to check out the aforementioned.
    1911a1 fan?s posts showing his bread would make my mouth water.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't like bread, especially home made bread I LOVE it, probably the thing that will kill me. I like bread so much my wife and I stopped at a little drive through mountain side store off the BRP and even though the lady said they were out of bread my wife had a wife to wife with her and she got me some of the fresh bread I smelled when we walked in! I are it right there with butter :) Do i like homemade bread LOL
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,119 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    we not only use the frozen loafs, but the roll dough also, put two in a muffin tin and you have big break in half rolls......