In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I didn't see it

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
I went to Salinas looking for Magnetic Hide-A-Key at Walmarts there. Went to the furthest one and I lucked out by finding two. Score.

So on the way back I stopped by Turners for a looksy. Didn't have cash but I had plenty of time. Didn't see anything but I did see a space for a Aero AR-10 "almost complete" upper. I figure it lacked the BCG and the charging handle. So I just grabbed the spring catalog and left. While I was bruising through in the Mossberg page I see 590 Shockwave listed for $359.98 :o. Not the 14" barrel but the 18.5". Basically 500 with a pistol grip. I may have to go back tomorrow and see if they got it in shop. I'll have to ask if I can install a 14" barrel and length appropriate magazine tube without going to club fed.

Comments

• mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    " I'll have to ask if I can install a 14" barrel and length appropriate magazine tube without going to club fed".

Not sure why you would not want to just by a shockwave. By the time you modified that gun you would have at least the money to buy a Shockwave and perhaps even more into it. Secondly, I think your plan would run afoul with the feds
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just a 590 dressed up with a "Shockwave" grip instead of the pistol grip. Not a pistol :( . Bait and switch.