In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    She will probably get a better job and a raise in salary.
    Why does a man who had all charges against him dismissed have to pay a $10,000 dollar fine and then get a bill for $130,000 from the city of Chicago? I just read where the sorry * mayor is blaming Trump for creating a "Toxic Enviorment" that caused Smelly Jessy to act as he did. These people all SUCK!!
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just typical dirty Chicago politics. Corrupt, low down, and dangerous for the common man. This fraudster Smollett deserses all the bad press and persecution he gets. His black privledge agenda sucks and hope he goes down hard for it...
    "What is truth?'
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    smellit's black privilege STINKS......hope the feds nail him and his freedom machine
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The scams out of the bag but dude's still sticking to the script . I like that :lol::lol::lol:. Can't say he double down since he already done did that in court. Triple down? I hope he ends up doing time for not paying up since I'm sure he has plenty of time to kill.
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Miss Fox is in deep kimchee, her colleagues are turning on her, and her career is in a tailspin. She is regretting right about now siding with Smollett and she may be in serious legal jeopardy. She lied, said she recused herself, when she actually did not recuse herself, and her staff has revealed that. She may end up perp walked, if not unemployed. They put Blago in prison, no reason they won't put her * in prison for public corruption as well. When Democrats turn on their own they go all the way, and there is blood in the water.
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nothing.

That's what will happen. IMO
  • WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nothing will happen. Everyone who did anything wrong is on the wrong side of the color wheel.
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    According go the most trusted Google: Records that are "sealed" can be "unsealed" by court order.

I'd be willing to bet his records will be unsealed but maybe the Dims don't care if they are shown to be Racists? :o
  • Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Black Female Democrat Politition in Cook County. They will build her a monument.
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Black Female Democrat Politition in Cook County. They will build her a monument.

Living up to her potential, I see.

Nothing like impartiality.

White AG doing the same? Riots for sure. (Free TV's for everyone.)
  • ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Next thing ya know he?ll be looking to hit the ghetto lottery by filing suit against the city.
    "...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales