In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

a conspiracy theory I heard......

toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Was talking with a guy at my LGS last night and it turned to politics of course. He said that he's heard rumors that the reason the old Clinton woman smashed all of her devices and got rid of her emails was because it would have lead everyone to barry odrama, the head ring leader. I thought that it was an interesting POV. What say you?

Comments

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    I can't recall this whole thing with a ton of certainty, but I seem to remember that from what WAS recovered, Chocolate Jesus was implicated. Pretty sure that's why the investigation ended.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would bet money it would have lead to a number of people including Obama and George Soros as well. Someone with a huge amount of influence was behind Obama in order for him to get a pass on his fraudulent birth certificate as well as other documents.

The 2020 election is going to see more voter fraud than most can imagine, as well as a huge pile of cash available to the democrats.

The people that want to run this country had a whole lot of our government in their pockets already. They underestimated Trump and they won't do that again. We are in for a battle of epic scale to save our constitutional republic. Our best chance to win is to stop the corruption at the voting booth. We really need to have a proper voter ID system and verification of correctness of the voting machines. Research has shown that in the 2016 election the LA county had 1.5 million illegal votes cast. That is our largest county with approx. 10 million eligible voters but it is still only one county. 12 other California counties had more votes cast that they had eligible voters. That is only one state of 50 so now imagine when that increases for the 2020 elections. Huge voter fraud !

Keith
  • WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mnrivrat48 wrote:

The 2020 election is going to see more voter fraud than most can imagine, as well as a huge pile of cash available to the democrats.

They underestimated Trump and they won't do that again.

We are in for a battle of epic scale to save our constitutional republic.

So correct on all 3 points! We're in deep kimchi in 2020 and must remain vigilant.
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That sounds right. Agreed that for 2020 it will be a dog fight. Voter fraud will be key. Proper photo id should be required for all voters. Just like for driving... Other wise the same old vote count fraud and aftermath.
    "What is truth?'
  • JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    toad67 wrote:
    He said that he's heard rumors that the reason the old Clinton woman smashed all of her devices and got rid of her emails was because it would have lead everyone to barry odrama, the head ring leader. I thought that it was an interesting POV. What say you?

I say that woman could care diddly squat about Obama or any other human other than herself and Chelsea :evil: . She'll always remember Obama kicked her * the 1st. time she ran for the office "she deserved" :lol:

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    "I say that woman could care diddly squat about Obama or any other human other than herself and Chelsea . She'll always remember Obama kicked her * the 1st. time she ran for the office "she deserved""

I have to wonder about her relationship with Obama. I am uncertain that she has any animosity toward him, or if the big boss didn't set the whole thing up and promise her the presidency following Obama. A strategic plan rather than an adversarial issue. Everybody thought her presidency was a shoe in. They miscalculated which messed up their plan. That's one reason why Trump has been the victim of so much obstruction and hate. Never has a president had to deal with so much animosity toward him by the media, and the democrats. He pissed off someone with a lot of influence . And I don't think Hilary has that much power. It is someone else.
  • toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do you think that any of the new investigations will turn up anything?
  • WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    toad67 wrote:

We can always hope that it / they will. But from what I've seen on the "news" I think that no one will do to jail and everything will noisily get swept under the rug.

Trump is going to talk a lot of smack, but as soon as he asks for investigations, the siht's going to hit the fan but nothing will come of it. The left will win and he'll be able to say that he tried.
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    toad67 wrote:
    Yes I do. It will turn up taking points and speculation fodder for CNN and the like to continue their 24/7 coverage of Trump focused hatred. All the while, in congress, nothing of value will be done to fix immigration, address the dreamer issue, stop 20 year wars, reduce the federal spending or actually help the common US citizen.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    investigate till you have to create.....pile on pain and grief till trump gets no relief.....next vote will bring out the worst to elect some bum to be first
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mnrivrat48 wrote:

I think they underestimated what American's in the real world think and want. They've told their own lies to each other so long they believe them.
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mnrivrat48 wrote:

I think they underestimated what American's in the real world think and want. They've told their own lies to each other so long they believe them.

I know what the Americans around me want/desire.

(And) It is not more Democratic BS.

Voter Fraud/Illegal Aliens allowed to Vote, should be a HUGE concern to those of us that vote our conscious/looking toward the Constitution.