In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Good day to be a dog!

ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in General Discussion

What a life my two hounds have!330826_2a1217064805940942a690a2d15e1771.jpeg
"...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales

Comments

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Same here Brother. Thanks for sharing. :D

My Bud has been out in Public several times over the last week.

Always a hit, converts many over to the Breed. (They are not all Killers.) :roll:

It's all in how you treat/raise them.

Show me a bad Pit, and I'll most likely (98% probability) show you a bad/negligent Owner.

Hope you are having a good day Chris.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks Ken. I think(No, I know.) their owner is gonna get in a little HD seat time today.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Them Dogs, are clearly being mistreated. :lol:
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yeah, tough life they lead. Sun on the deck this afternoon then a spot on the Tempurpedic at night. We should all have it so good.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    GreatGuns wrote:
    Great image Chris! Ah, the dog's life! Hope you're having a great day! Baking up a storm here, filling a few special orders for some regular customers. Thought you'd get a kick out of this one, we're thrilled they not only get along but let each other eat in peace. At least, until one finishes and is still hungry. :D

Dinner%20Time.jpg

Jim

Okay Jim, is there a fireplace on the other side of all that brick?
  • Options
    pulsarncpulsarnc Member Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I realized last night that my dogs are closet liberal Democrats! Oh the horror of it all . They serve no useful job function , yet they receive unlimited health care , free housing and eat for free . The have lifetime squatters rights and have claimed ownership of two recliners and two thirds of my king size bed. How will I ever explain this to Ricci?
    cry Havoc and let slip  the dogs of war..... 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    pulsarnc wrote:
    I realized last night that my dogs are closet liberal Democrats! Oh the horror of it all . They serve no useful job function , yet they receive unlimited health care , free housing and eat for free . The have lifetime squatters rights and have claimed ownership of two recliners and two thirds of my king size bed. How will I ever explain this to Ricci?

Yes, yes.

I have come to recognize this as well.
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Chris they look happy and well fed ;)
    RLTW

• Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks Sam, they?re a great pair. As rescues it took a long time to overcome whatever was in their past, but it couldn?t have been good. (Long story for another day.) They?re a happy pair now. As you know, the only thing better than one good critter is a pack of them!
    Are ya still planning on traveling north in May?