In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

auction listing phone pictures????

toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
I have found it faster to take pictures with my phone and add them to my auctions. My problem is that I can't seem to get the pictures turned correctly. An example is the bowie knife that I just listed/sold. I took the pictures with my phone held normally, but they were all rotated in the auction. I can't figure how to rotate the auction pictures, or even if I'm able too. Also how does one know which way to hold the phone so that the pictures come out normal? TIA....

Comments

• Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No clue at all.
    Good thing some nit wit bought it fast....... :lol:
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No clue at all.
    Good thing some nit wit bought it fast....... :lol:

At least you got the nit wit part right.... :roll:
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    I noticed that my signature pic is turned wrong on my phone or iPad but turned correctly on the desktop.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I wish there was some type of photo editor on the auction side.
  • Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    From what I hear, iPhone and iPad pictures have this problem. I use both :(

The fix that I've found is to rotated them appropriately when I upload them.

I have the same issues when I upload pictures to fleabay.
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Options
    edited November -1
    From what I hear, iPhone and iPad pictures have this problem. I use both :(

The fix that I've found is to rotated them appropriately when I upload them.

I have the same issues when I upload pictures to fleabay.

The problem is that they look good/normal on the phone, but when you upload them to gb they look like a third grader took them and there is no way to rotate them on gb. Wife says that fleabay has a nice picture editor to do just that.