In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where and How do all these Liberal Judge's get the Authority to override the POTUS?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    Already up 20% here in just a couple of weeks.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I may need to read more about this but are we saying a Judge over rides Trumps Executive order enforcing Obama's executive order??!!! What the hell would be the precedent how is one executive order more binding then another?
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mogley98 wrote:
    I may need to read more about this but are we saying a Judge over rides Trumps Executive order enforcing Obama's executive order??!!! What the hell would be the precedent how is one executive order more binding then another?

Democrat over an unpopular (amongst those that did not Vote for him) Republican. Ubstructionists to the very end. Schumer, Pelosi, et al......................................................................................................

9th Circus Court, I would imagine.
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Agree, where do these judges get the authority to do these things? Can anyone overrule a judge?
    The Chicago ruling on Jesse Smollette for example. What makes a judge a demi god?
    Where and How do all these Liberal Judge's get the Authority to override the POTUS?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
    "What is truth?'
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i get free enterprise and private business but seems no plan for the future when i check out a website listing the huge daily export of oil.....we could keep it here and have plenty when many other nations run dry....but...export oil brings a lot higher price(profit)
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    our new Governor ( OH ) asking for a .18 cents tax rase on gas still be debated but one thing for sure we will get one may not 18 cents but I bet it will be close the old " ask for more than you want and make it look like you gave in " in to the ploy comes to mind and get what you wanted to start with
    I try and not think about taxes as it pisses me off

too think what our forefathers did and sacrificed over a couple cents tax in the beginning
    I would bet some are spinning so fast in the grave they could be used as a fan seeing what they fought and died for now
  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    the price of pork an beans is up too :cry:
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I reckon that judge is in the Russian Oil Cartel's pocket.
  • jwb267jwb267 Member Posts: 19,666 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    $2.65 here for 87 and $3.35 for 93
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Article Notes:
    The bans were intended to protect polar bears, walruses, ice seals and Alaska Native villages that depend on the animals.

Humans are "bust'n sss" to keep the animals liv'n in Tall Cotton. So whats new? Substitute "protected group" with animals and it's typical Dim modus operandi. :o ?
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gas goes up every summer when we drive more and heating oil goes down when we burn less. It is the reverse in winter. Makes you think they raise the price on what we need most and give us a break on what we don't need.
  • Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,131 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, that perfectly reflects supply and demand, does it not? If gold was as common as beach sand, it'd be dirt cheap, too.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    As long as there are no new refineries built then the output of refined oil can not meet demand. You do not see the oil companies complaining about it because they can artificially inflate the price. Talk about free enterprise, monopolies, it is not by a long shot. All oil gets refined by the same refineries. Until more free enterprise refineries are built there will never be a competitive oil market.

Then you have the bean and corn market tied into the fuel game also. :lol:
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

too think what our forefathers did and sacrificed over a couple cents tax in the beginning
    I would bet some are spinning so fast in the grave they could be used as a fan seeing what they fought and died for now

We've squandered everything that every fighting man has given his all for.

When you look at the likes of Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and John Lewis etc. it makes you wonder how in the hell did we let this disaster happen?
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1

We've squandered everything that every fighting man has given his all for.

When you look at the likes of Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and John Lewis etc. it makes you wonder how in the hell did we let this disaster happen?
    Amen, and amen to that. Its a shame what has become of our leaderless land...
    "What is truth?'
  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    2.89 in town tonite :evil:
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    we "owned" Kuwait and then we gave it back. That was a dumb * move as far as I'm concerned.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    droptop wrote:
    Article Notes:
    The bans were intended to protect polar bears, walruses, ice seals and Alaska Native villages that depend on the animals.

Humans are "bust'n sss" to keep the animals liv'n in Tall Cotton. So whats new? Substitute "protected group" with animals and it's typical Dim modus operandi. :o ?

ANWAR was the big fight when I was in Alaska. Putting the oil drilling foot print into perspective it would be a postage stamp placed on a football field. ANWAR is the size of Indiana, the oil foot print for EVERYTHING, roads, pipes and platforms would be under 100,000 acres.