In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Where's the warning label

remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
I know the government requires a warning label on everything that's not good for you. Such as tobacco products, alcohol, and just about everything else that's bad for you. But where the hell is the warning label on fast food products? ;)

Comments

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know the government requires a warning label on everything that's not good for you. Such as tobacco products, alcohol, and just about everything else that's bad for you. But where the hell is the warning label on fast food products?
    edited November -1
    Why?

Do you need "Warnings," on the things you eat? Are you for "Government Legislation?" ;)

Personally, I am pretty damn healthy. :D (see a previous post you commented to.)

Regardless of your Anti-Taco Bell posts. Vegetarian Taco's are pretty damn good. Perhaps you should try some. It might improve your demeanor. (Doubt it, but it could not hurt.)
  • varianvarian Member Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i bought a leupold scope the other dayday. it has a warning label on the box: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm-WWW.P65 warning.ca.gov so if i use this scope i guess i cant have any more children but at 70 im not real sure i want anymore.
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I heard tha McDonalds french fries promote hair growth in bald people. Them fries do taste nice with lots of salt and katsup !
    "What is truth?'
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i like good french fries as long as they are NOT hairy
  • babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm waiting for the warning label on bottled water.......

"WARNING= MISUSE OR OVER USE MAY CAUSE DROWNING"

:shock: :shock:
  • remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    babun wrote:
    I'm waiting for the warning label on bottled water.......

"WARNING= MISUSE OR OVER USE MAY CAUSE DROWNING"

:shock: :shock:

Or better yet, a warning label on women.

WARNING: the use of this product will cause bank accounts to shrink and and most likely cause a broken heart :lol:
  • remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why?

Do you need "Warnings," on the things you eat? Are you for "Government Legislation?" ;)

Personally, I am pretty damn healthy. :D (see a previous post you commented to.)

Regardless of your Anti-Taco Bell posts. Vegetarian Taco's are pretty damn good. Perhaps you should try some. It might improve your demeanor. (Doubt it, but it could not hurt.)

Or maybe you should abstain from the intake of Taco Bell tacos, it might improve your sense of humor. ( I doubt it, but it couldn't hurt) ;)
    edited November -1