In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Governor signs NRA backed constitutional carry

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
While the NRA haters here were busy trying to destroy the NRA. Gov. Bevins signed a NRA backed constitutional carry bill into law says the Courier Journal:

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/ky-governor/2019/03/12/kentucky-gov-matt-bevin-signs-permitless-concealed-carry-bill/3137955002/

Comments

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    Meanwhile, people are shredding bump stocks or becoming felons for possession at the NRA's behest.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • lt496lt496 Member Posts: 116
    edited November -1
    Meanwhile, people are shredding bump stocks or becoming felons for possession at the NRA's behest.

Yep...and the vaunted NRA backing/pushing direct anti-constitution/anti Amendment II gun confiscation orders, along with 'their guy', the wall-builder faker-in-chief, the fake immigration hawk and blatant 2A faker, Donaldo Trumpista, New Yawk City long time Democrat, long-time friend of America's globalist elite and now perfect Republican Statist and federal-supremacist.

Let us all wave our flags and chant together...USA...USA...USA...
    "Freedom is not for the timid" III% BFYTW
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just donated more to the NRA
    edited November -1
    Another stab to the back of freedom.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    NRA.. NRA..NRA.. or is it the GOA GOA.. I like the magazine the best.
    edited November -1
    NRA.. NRA..NRA.. or is it the GOA GOA.. I like the magazine the best.

NRA is not the GOA. Not sure how you're still confused on that point.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    Both money grabbers.
    edited November -1
    Both money grabbers.

Your propensity and willingness to parade an ignorance only bounded by your very existence would be entirely shocking if one weren't calloused by its frequency.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    Your ignorance to mock the law ..
  • 35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Then you have people that mock it before it ever becomes law. You have already told the government you will defend their tyranny, as long as it continues to be executed by a corporate facade. I'm surprised you aren't keeping and posting count of the days post-March 26, or did that one-man joke only stop once you realized nobody else was patting you on the back for it?
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
    edited November -1
    Another NRA hater appears.
    edited November -1
    Another NRA realist reappears.

Fixed it for you. It's unfortunate, but wholly predictable, that you refuse to do it for yourself. You, your corporate middlemen, and your government overlords seem to forget that said rights extend to everyone, not just a select few that kiss rings and grovel for permission slips. You and cheerleaders like you are excellent at furthering privileges, but terrible at expanding rights. Remember when they worked for us? Neither do I. :roll:
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
    edited November -1
    Another complainer on the law. However you follow it by getting background checks to purchase..blah blah blah...Or carry a handgun .. Any other questions?
    edited November -1
    Put up or shut up. :lol::D
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1

Just another complainer... You know the law but don't like it. WA WA WA... BTW.. the NRA Foundation IS a tax deductible organization. :D
    edited November -1

Just another complainer... You know the law but don't like it. WA WA WA... BTW.. the NRA Foundation IS a tax deductible organization. :D

What's next? Are you going to tell me how you learned about water being wet?
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    Another complainer on the law. However you follow it by getting background checks to purchase..blah blah blah...Or carry a handgun .. Any other questions?

Yes, I have one question.

Where do you assume that background checks had anything to do with the purchase of any firearms I possibly own and/or carry? Those pesky "loopholes", perfectly legal of course, must really irritate people like you, that assume everything has to be run through a 4473. Complaining about the law, or using it to my advantage?

Oops, I guess that's two questions. :roll: :lol:
    edited November -1
    35 Whelen wrote:

Where do you assume that background checks had anything to do with the purchase of any firearms I possibly own and/or carry? Those pesky "loopholes", perfectly legal of course, must really irritate people like you, that assume everything has to be run through a 4473. Complaining about the law, or using it to my advantage?

Those loopholes do not irritate me... Are you saying you carry in Montana without a conceal carry? If not then you do just what the state requires. Or if you buy off of Gunbroker you fill out a 4473 to purchase.
    edited November -1
    35 Whelen wrote:

Those loopholes do not irritate me... Are you saying you carry in Montana without a conceal carry? If not then you do just what the state requires. Or if you buy off of Gunbroker you fill out a 4473 to purchase.

Since you're still hung up on making assumptions; are you assuming I can't carry in Montana without a permit, in any fashion? Thank you for stating the obvious about buying off Gunbroker, too. In other breaking news, the sky is blue. :roll:
    edited November -1
    35 Whelen wrote:
    35 Whelen wrote:

Since you're still hung up on making assumptions; are you assuming I can't carry in Montana without a permit, in any fashion? Thank you for stating the obvious about buying off Gunbroker, too. In other breaking news, the sky is blue. :roll:

He learns of something and has to tell everyone. Reminds me of my daughter... when she was 3.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain