In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

London murder rate higher than NYC

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
I didn;t know this.

This is a great video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=66&v=3UG_N9H4XYY

C&P
One mother told the BBC how her son was stabbed four times in just 17 days in London.

?They damaged his bladder, his kidneys, his liver. He?s got permanent damage,? she said, adding ?He was safer there [in Somaliland] than he was here, 100 per cent more safe than in London.?

Another 21-year-old man called Yusuf told mentor Jamal Hassan he moved to Nairobi because he was seeing people get stabbed in London ?every other day?.

Islington mayor Rakhia Ismail, a Somali immigrant, says that around 40 per cent of Somali families are sending their children back home.

This is not something they?ve encountered before. But we know living here in Britain, the context is Britain. This is a British problem and it?s a problem that we?ve fallen into,? claimed Somali mother Dr Fatumo Abdi.

However, figures show that three quarters of knife crime offenders are from minority ethnic groups. 53 per cent of victims are from a black or ethnic minority background.

Somali itself is listed as the 13th most dangerous country in the world and has big problems with violent crime and terrorism. Apparently though for many, it?s not nearly as terrifying as London.

Figures show that there are two killings every day on the streets of Britain, the highest level in a decade.

RLTW

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wonder if the rate of crime directly correlates to the rate of immigration of primitives.....
  • remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    wonder if the rate of crime directly correlates to the rate of immigration of primitives.....

Not to mention their anti firearm laws
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    what happens if you stab somebody in Somalia? the acting government at the time might chop your head off, the victim's family or friends might hunt you down with AK47's and RPG's, etc

what happens if you stab somebody in London? the victim goes to prison if he tries to defend himself

so... "you get what we got here last week."
  • EVILDR235EVILDR235 Member Posts: 4,398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like Jack is back.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    My belief is YES.

25 years ago the problems in the UK were starting. Worked with an English Engineer who was on contract in the U.S. and he told me some things that were not encouraging about the FEW immigrants who were "getting more benefits" then the British Citizens without ever paying in a single red pence. Got worse until a few years ago when the UK tried (voted) to leave the U.K. WHY? because they were FED UP with open borders? out of control crime and immigrants not even slightly conforming to U.K. norms while "sucking up" all available benefits. All this while the U.K. was going down the tube.

Leaving the E.U. was much harder,, UNTIL this last week, Nigel Farage formed a PARTY called BREXIT. The party was 6 weeks old and literally gained, xxx?? IE: a BUNCH of votes and essentially control of the U.K. parliament.

6 weeks,, think about it, the Brits were that fed up.

Essentially the Brits rejected the E.U. globalist agenda years ago but just haven't been able get out. This is plenty complicated but just shows that Globalism and all it entails is HISTORY, ON THE WAY OUT and the Brexit Party, (Nigel Farage) a Nationalist party will/has taken over.

PS: The U.S. better take note and get rid of the Dems / Pelosi control of congress. The Dims are doing everything they can to turn the U.S. into a U.K. Voting the DIMS out is much better than physically forcing them out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtZLqoQLsH0
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not only is the barbarian at the gate...

The Trojan horse is in the barn and nasty things are happening now.

Coming to a theater near you.
    "What is truth?'
  • HessianHessian Member Posts: 248
    edited November -1
    London has always been a good place to get your * beat and maybe turned into a drooling idiot. Outside of the tourist areas, in many of the poorer parts of town, the national past time is getting drunk and pounding on people.

I imagine the immigrants have a hard time of it, they almost have to be prime victims for the violent and stupid.

They always state the death statistics, I'd like to know the serious assault statistics, you don't have to die, beaten into a handicap is bad enough. I'd guess the serious assault statistics have always been high, for sure one of Europes highest.

The thought that England is somehow safer because of its gun laws is a fallacy.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stab enough folks to make folks move? Yeah I can see that.

"Harry Brown" is a good movie that depicts London today.
  • lew07lew07 Member Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ask any Londoner who is stabbing who in the capital and they will telll You it?s Somali stabbing Somali.Life is cheap in their country and they take their values with them when they leave.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Happy Khaniversary! Significant Rise in Crime in 3 Years Under London Mayor:

Only three years, just shows what the right man in the right place can do in a short amount of time.
    According to analysis conducted by the LGA Conservatives, under Mayor Khan knife crime has risen by 52 per cent, robbery by 59 per cent, and gun crime by 30 per cent.

?Latest crime statistics paint a damaging picture of Sadiq Khan?s record,? the report reads. ?There has been a 24 per cent increase in homicides since 2016 and the 2018 homicide figure (135) is the highest since 2008.

?Between 2015/16 and 2018/19, knife crime has increased by 52.3 per cent, residential burglary has increased by 36.9 per cent and robbery has increased by 59.3 per cent. The figures speak for themselves.?

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/05/30/happy-khaniversary-significant-rise-crime-3-years-london-mayor-report/
  • fatcat458fatcat458 Member Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    l read somewhere recently that ANY knife with a blade over 100mm(4'') in China has to be REGISTERED... This being a possible trend l suspect it could also become law in Britian in the furure
  • Gregor62Gregor62 Member Posts: 3,046 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    fatcat458 wrote:
    l read somewhere recently that ANY knife with a blade over 100mm(4'') in China has to be REGISTERED... This being a possible trend l suspect it could also become law in Britian in the furure

The same idiotic minds are comforted by seat belts on an airplane. Go figure.
  • kissgoodnightkissgoodnight Member Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now they want to ban pointy knives.
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And Hillary promised to bring 500,000 of 'em over here, once she was elected.

Thank God that entity was not elected, she was on par with Angele Merkel or Teresa May.
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Odd comparison, two places were guns are verboten.
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yoshmyster wrote:
    Stab enough folks to make folks move? Yeah I can see that.

"Harry Brown" is a good movie that depicts London today.

Stabbed or shot. Sounds like a any demonrat ruined s***hole in the USA.
    AND... Why responsible people beat feet from said s***holes leaving the centers of crime violence and murder.
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    droptop wrote:
    Voting the DIMS out is much better than physically forcing them out.

I think I'd rather hunt them like fur seals. But I doubt you'd get much money for them since their skins are so thin. :D

C1QzBk7.jpg