In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

NRA's add agency Ackerman cuts..

wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
edited May 2019 in General Discussion

Comments

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,467 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wpageabc wrote:

You don't fire the guy who knows where all the skeletons are buried.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There may be some skeletons for certain in the NRA closet...

Not Charlton Hestons.
    "What is truth?'
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Perfect example of how the NRA got where they are today,...........

A lawyer for the NRA pushed back at Ackerman McQueen's decision to cut ties Wednesday, accusing the agency of having "sponsored a failed coup attempt to unseat Wayne Lapierre."

Waxface Wayne is basically King for life, and has turned the organization into an entity to serve him and his closest cronies. They can send me crap in the mail until pigs fly, but they will never see another dollar from me.

Realistically Lapierre should see the inside of a prison cell IMO,......but he won't of course.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • DirtyDawgDirtyDawg Member Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    F.O. NRA.....you dug the grave you deserve...
  • dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,783 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do we need a unified presence to present the pro-gun message?? Yes. Is this presence the NRA?? I honestly don't know. Do you??

Lapierre has incredible power. Power corrupts. Has Lapierre been corrupted?? Probably, but I don't know. Do you??

My personal opinion is that either my grandchildren will have no idea about the SECOND AMENDMENT or any type of gun all the way down to a BB gun or a violent revolution will have taken place. If violence does happen, I hope I get to pull the trigger more than once!!!!! I don't mind dying but I want to take a minimum of three commies with me. The problem is I am 72 and have had a stroke and ain't worth crap but I can still be a sniper!!!!! I can still outshoot most people!!! If violence is necessary to prevent us from becoming a commie nation, please dear Lord, please, let it happen very, very soon!!

Maybe Trump is the catalyst that will cause this to happen?!? If this is case, Trump is officially the greatest President in our history!!
  • JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,172 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The article said Lapierre charged 1/4 million dollars travel expenses to Ackerman ????.......how the Hell did he do that :o :?: .....did they give him a credit card and say "go have some fun, it's on us" :oops:. Seems the big fish are dying and it's beginning to smell pretty bad to all.

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,467 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Junkballer wrote:
    The article said Lapierre charged 1/4 million dollars travel expenses to Ackerman ????.......how the Hell did he do that :o :?: .....did they give him a credit card and say "go have some fun, it's on us" :oops:. Seems the big fish are dying and it's beginning to smell pretty bad to all.

It seems a lot of La'Perrier's expenses were, um, laundered through Ackerman.

At least that is how it looks.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,783 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I guess you could go thru a bunch of money if you were "entertaining" those $2,500 to $5,000 dollar a night call girls!!! :D

Seriously, what could a woman do that would be worth $5,000 a night?? I mean, come on, $5,000 per night?? Could someone enlighten me?? :?:
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,950 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dreher wrote:
    I guess you could go thru a bunch of money if you were "entertaining" those $2,500 to $5,000 dollar a night call girls!!! :D

Seriously, what could a woman do that would be worth $5,000 a night?? I mean, come on, $5,000 per night?? Could someone enlighten me?? :?:

Just which of us do you think can afford $5000 to find out. I will donate $10 if you want to take up a collection and report back.

WITHOUT video.
  • mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think the $5k is for the sex, but rather to keep their yaps shut and go home after.