In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I've got a snake living in the garage.

WMClarkWMClark Member Posts: 821
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
I used to have a mouse problem in the garage. I've noticed that I haven't seen any signs of mice lately. As I'm sitting here enjoying a drink, out pops a two foot fat little garter snake from under the work bench and heads under the shelving unit. The little guy was quick and I couldn't get a picture of him. He's more than welcome to stay.

Comments

• Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A 2 foot garter snake is not really likely to be eating mice, though he might be cleaning out the babies in their nests. Unless you live in the west, they are more likely to eat frogs and minnows.
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Okay I see, I thought one of my ex-girlfriends moved in your garage. Does it answer to Diane? :D
  • Options
    HessianHessian Member Posts: 248
    edited November -1
    Garter Snakes are usually found around water. I'm not sure how high of an altitude you find them at. I usually saw them in low lands.

Stripped Racers (or Whip Snake Western U.S.) look similar but are a whole different Snake. I've seen them in the mountains up pretty high, Pine forests. If you mess with one it may come after you. It is all bluff. they can't hurt you, they just act aggressively. I used to LMAO when some kid would mess with one and then you'd see them running and screaming with a Snake right behind them. The funniest part was when the snake would pass them and keep right on going. They are really fast, faster than a running person.
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My wife would burn the garage then make me search the house.
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Okay I see, I thought one of my ex-girlfriends moved in your garage. Does it answer to Diane?:D

:lol:
    What's next?