In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Barry is still runing down the US overseas

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
barry sotero #44 is still out there talking out of his * and downing America. This clown cannot just go away and shut his pie hole.

Bottomline barry is your 8 year experiment FAILED and you are a fricken joke............deport yourself and do us all a favor. Oh yea and why talk about guns at a tech conference?????????

The comments are good in this article.

link:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7090009/Barack-Obama-says-gun-laws-dont-make-sense.html

C&P
Speaking about the Sandy Hook school shooting that saw 20 children and six adults massacred, he described it as the 'hardest day of his life'.

'The worst thing for me was that I could not bring their children back or promise that we would change the laws,' he told the 10,000-strong crowd.

'Gun laws in the United States don't make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, anytime without, you know, without much if any regulation. They can buy over the Internet. They can buy machine guns.'

Obama's comments come just months after Brazil passed laws making it easier for people to buy and carry guns.

Far-right Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro signed the temporary decree in January came amid a record wave of murders.

Obama - considered by many as the 'most anti-gun president in American history' - made several attempts to limit the size of gun magazines, expand background checks of gun buyers during his two terms in office.

But they all proved unpopular in Congress and failed to pass. The 44th US President has repeatedly described his inability to tighten gun laws as the 'greatest frustration of his presidency'.

What a * nozzle, you were unable do anything except f--k up this country, not only a is he ignorant but he is a liar to boot. Soros's sock puppet filled with crap.

Check out the comment :lol:
RLTW

Comments

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Barry should go back "Overseas," where he came from.
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Where Hawaii? :mrgreen:

Or Kenya?

I have been by his Grandmas house in Kisumu, she has a big sign out front. I took a picture of it and another sign that stated Obama was born here in Kenya :lol:

Maybe he should move to Pakistan where he was educated and turned into a muslim agent for the ISI.
    RLTW

edited November -1
    Sam06 wrote:

Where Hawaii? :mrgreen:

Or Kenya?

I have been by his Grandmas house in Kisumu, she has a big sign out front. I took a picture of it and another sign that stated Obama was born here in Kenya :lol:

Maybe he should move to Pakistan where he was educated and turned into a muslim agent for the ISI.

I had multiple other comments in my post Sam06, that I deleted/removed, in order to not be provacative.

Such as, I wonder why none of his College Transcripts have shown up? Can it be because, he claimed Foreign Student Status? Etc.

You are on the right track though.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    Has Barry ever tried to buy a gun?
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
    edited November -1
    Has Barry ever tried to buy a gun?

He has done far more damage to this Country, than if he had ever brandished a Weapon. IMHO.
  • WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We can talk smack about him all we want. He, like Hillary and the others, may not be able to affect things by themselves. But they continually repeat the same BS. And it?s going to whittle away at resistance. Just like a lie told often enough becomes ?truth,? their BS will eventually sway middle of the roaders...

DON?T take what they?re doing lightly.
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1

+ 10,000,000,000

:D

As goofy as he is, I'm surprised ANYONE would want to hear what comes out of his pie hole.
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    Is Brazil technically overseas?
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • fugawefugawe Member Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He might be anti-gun but he is the greatest gun salesman in history!
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is a first class mofer and cannot give up the spotlight of liberal idiocrasy -This nation is under a subversive attack and every low life scum is jumping on the "gun control" gutwagon- Never mind hundreds of illegals pouring in like sand out of AOC"s head, it's an inanament object, and the left wants control- frig them all- vote in 2020,
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i was hoping he would go wandering around in his memorial mausoleum in chitcago and someone would turn out the lights and lock the door
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Obama's statement is false. He states machine guns are available which is untrue for most everyone. He is obviously not only putting down the US and his home place of Chicago Illinois the poster state for messed up gun problems. He is also opposing the newly elected president of the country he is visiting. Causing unrest there...

Seems to be a problem stirring where ever Obama goes. He is a problem maker. Barry is a muck racker and a rabble rouser. He should return to the hut in Kenya or where ever rebels go to calm down and go away. It will make things better everywhere. US and overseas where there is enough problems already.
    "What is truth?'
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is a DEMOCRAT. There are around 20 candidates vying to be the 2020 nominee, all of them despise America as founded as well as the constitution. All 20 or so espouse the same America is F'd up rhetoric like #44.
    These people are NOT the party of freedom.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    chiefr wrote:
    He is a DEMOCRAT. There are around 20 candidates vying to be the 2020 nominee, all of them despise America as founded as well as the constitution. All 20 or so espouse the same America is F'd up rhetoric like #44.
    These people are NOT of the party of freedom.
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Barack Obama has claimed US gun laws 'don't make sense' and said it's too easy to buy machine guns online"

Anybody got a link to the website that sells machine guns online? I want to buy a few because they're damn near impossible to find any where else without special permits and a boat load of money.

obama is a lying SPOS! If I were Trump I'd have his passport revoked before he gets a chance to come back to the US.