In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Lamborghini sighting

buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
stuck in traffic. wait, what's that?

Lambo-01.jpg

idles high, maybe 800-900 RPM

Lambo-02.jpg

that thing is LOW

Lambo-03.jpg

went past again

Lambo-04.jpg

later on it's in the lane next to me. here it comes

Lambo-05.jpg

closeup

Lambo-06.jpg

aaand there it goes

Lambo-07.jpg

Comments

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I still say it s a poor old fellow like me who came up with saying "money cant buy happiness " trying to make him self feel better :shock:
    I know being poor sure cant buy it

we try and go to the woodward dream cruse in Detroit I have missed the last two years hope to go this year
    its like a huge moving car show 50 to 100 k cars of makes models showing off from the most exotic (read $$$$$ ) to just nice daily drivers and all between and 150 to 200 k people what I have heard . first time there I was in awww struck
    actually there is so many fantastic looking cars you sorta become viewing numb to so many in one place . most would be a stand out by them self but thousands they just metl together with a odd ball more like a knock out looking stand out
  • WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,814 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you?re gonna own a supercar- I respect someone willing to drive it in bumper to bumper traffic. -that said- also be willing to drop the hammer on it now and again.

Ya only live once and we don?t all get delt the same hand.
  • remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope to God you weren't driving while you were taking those pictures, especially in bumper to bumper traffic
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    no worries, it was a parking lot.
  • SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where?s Christlike Brinkley when you need her? She should be driving that car.
  • llamallama Member Posts: 2,637 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can appreciate the mechanical nature of them, but not my cup of tea. Give me one and I'd sell it, pay off house and debt, restore 356, and perhaps buy a mid 80s 911 to have a more modern sports car.
  • FrogdogFrogdog Member Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll bet getting in and out of that thing with a cup of coffee is real fun. No thanks! :D
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Heck, with my bad back and knees, I couldn't even get in and out of that thing. Awesome technology, but not for me,....and not because of the price.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    llama wrote:
    I can appreciate the mechanical nature of them, but not my cup of tea. Give me one and I'd sell it, pay off house and debt, restore 356, and perhaps buy a mid 80s 911 to have a more modern sports car.

Bing, bing, bing.

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner.
  • WranglerWrangler Member Posts: 5,788
    edited November -1
    I'll stick with my Chevy truck. I had a hard time getting out, or should I say rolling out, of my friend's Camaro. Sports cars are hell on tall people.
  • BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,280 ******
    edited November -1
    I consider them things "UFO"'s of the highway! Usually just a blur of color going by and by the time my brain figures out what it might have been, I see something else (hopefully with cleavage) and forget all about my encounter.