In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• grdad45grdad45 Member Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just saw on my newsfeed that Ford has asked them to stop giving guns away. If that was my dealership, I'd tell Ford that I could start selling KIAs instead, or they could KMA!
  • 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not a new idea. About 30 years ago a bank in Texas was giving away Mark V Deluxe Weatherbys made in W. Germany. Can't remember the details. Anyone remember?
  • BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,280 ******
    edited November -1
    Chevy dealers used to promote "Baseball, Hotdogs, Apple Pie, & Cheverolet" back in the day but I found their promotion to be a bit fattening! I like this new idea! 8-)
  • wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Credit is due for a great promotion. Bibles, American flags and Guns. Things our country should take pride in. Freedom and liberty are founded on these and the constitution.

Like they say in "Sweet home Alabama" Lord Im commin home to you! Classic line from a great song. Lennard Skinner.
    "What is truth?'
  • babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good for them!!!

Did you catch the line....""There are 161,641 registered firearms in Alabama, according to a 2017 survey from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. That's about 33 guns per 1,000 people among Alabama's 4.88 million residents."""
    ???

That is so wrong :D .."registered??? :shock: And there are 967 "unregistered guns per 1000 people.

When the SHTF, come to Alabama and Tennessee........Bring your own ammo ...we'll be shooting ours up....... :D:D:D
  • 4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not a new idea. About 30 years ago a bank in Texas was giving away Mark V Deluxe Weatherbys made in W. Germany. Can't remember the details. Anyone remember?
    Was hoping someone would do the work for me(no, I am not a democrat) Appears it was Bank of Boulder, Co. Program started with Bi-Centennial in 1976. Open CD they keep interest and give you Deluxe Mark V Weatherby up front. I believe they still have this program but not advertized like it use to be.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Locally Fraternal order of Police does a annual gun bash this year they gave away about 50 guns No one else likes it but Gun owners do
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!