In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would buy some stock but I think it will go down some more. Its trading right at $375, I may look at it if it gets below $290. Not too bad a dividend either.

One of the best investments I ever made was buying Exon after the big spill in AK, I think it $10 a share paying a 4.5% dividend in 1989.

They will figure it out, but until they do they should use the planes to fly deported illegal aliens back to their country of origin.
    RLTW

• Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wait a minute and you will be able to buy one of those 737 max?s for scrap prices cause nobody is ever gonna fly on one again.
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,119 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wait a minute and you will be able to buy one of those 737 max?s for scrap prices cause nobody is ever gonna fly on one again.

free delivery if they fly it in to the back yard, you could have a guest house for Ken..........
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hillbille wrote:

free delivery if they fly it in to the back yard, you could have a guest house for Ken..........

My back yard, will not accomodate the landing of a 737.

Just saying.
  • fatcat458fatcat458 Member Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Boeing-Boeing-B O I N G :shock:
  • bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't understand...I push the "AUTOPILOT" button and this comes up on the screen.

WlChdTu.png
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,813 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Man I feel for that program. This is a Jewell for Boeing and they probably let some garbage up and coming PM?s run this into the dumpster fire that it is.

The recovery effort probably means 7 days a week 60+ hour weeks and heads rolling left and right. Some no doubt unjustly so.

The unique thing about this problem is it appears to rest on Boeing?s shoulders. Usually it is some 2nd or 3rd tier Supplier that was perhaps mandated by the customer in some way.

Tough situation for Boeing to have to eat the whole turd.