In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Neck sizing question

hadjiihadjii Member Posts: 976 ✭✭
edited June 2019 in Ask the Experts
Ok, so I have kind of an odd question. I would like to know if I could use a 257 Robert's neck sizing die to neck size a 25-06. I could buy a 25-06 neck die of course, but I just thought if I could save myself $40, well, that'd be ok. If I can't, then that's ok too, but I just thought I'd throw that question out there. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep should work just fine
  • Options
    dfletcherdfletcher Member Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hadjii wrote:
    Ok, so I have kind of an odd question. I would like to know if I could use a 257 Robert's neck sizing die to neck size a 25-06. I could buy a 25-06 neck die of course, but I just thought if I could save myself $40, well, that'd be ok. If I can't, then that's ok too, but I just thought I'd throw that question out there. Thank you

Hornady sells caliber (meaning diameter) specific sizing dies in short, medium & long configurations for neck sizing. Has a football shaped inside neck sizer that just slips right through the case. Low priced. Works just great.