In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

it is okay to ask what you want for a gun....but

toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's really not that far off, a little high, but he does have a make a offer on it.
    He has about $100 in magazines alone.
    Almost all older rimfire's are going for crazy prices if they are odd or no longer made.

Have you tried buying a Mohawk Brown or Apache Black .22lr semi auto????

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have you tried buying a Mohawk Brown or Apache Black .22lr semi auto????

Yeah, I have several at half that price. I too think it is imaginative for a Marlin.
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,834 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ?Yes dear- I will sell a few guns...?
  • Options
    babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well there are 2 others you can bid on cheaper. { .22 magnum bring a premium in just about any gun made. }

One is just the gun, no add-ons......$595 start..
    or the other which is just the gun with scope rings only.....$650

Those Nylon remingtons sold when new at $59.95 each.
    I'm glad you got some at half the price {$350??} now a days.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Really folks? That's a ridiculous asking price, but some people will pay prices like that. You can buy a new CZ for less and a new Savage for even less than that. For less money than that you can buy a new CZ bolt gun with a set trigger. The rifle has a few extras, but not enough to support the price.

With all the quality guns being made at less than used asking prices it's a wonder so many are sold. I run across fair market prices on the auctions. But I now set a top price limit on my searches so I don't waste my time looking at over prices listings like the one in this thread.