In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

This is so much fun

Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
President Trump the first sitting U.S. President to enter N.K. Stick it to em Donald and by them I mean all the haters. Burn em down!!

Comments

• buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and technically we are still at war with them! that's gotta count for something
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    oh yeah, the haters (democrats) are ragging on him for "giving concessions" to a hateful regime. they forgot about the 1 billion dollars that obammy gave the Iranians...
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Reading this right?

DJ Trump is in North Korea?
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yeh but obummer just gave it to his buddies .........could call it a tithe
  • Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Reading this right?

DJ Trump is in North Korea?

SUHHHH Not so loud. I think we are buying It for like ten dollars an acre. Gonna be a gigantic resort for the dems. Sorta a cross between Disney Land and Hotel California. Come experience a communist wonderland and "You can check out but you can never leave" kind of thing. The brochures are being printed now.
  • varianvarian Member Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    so if we are still at war with NOKO, and Trump is CIC, technically he invaded them.
  • Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Actually I don't think we were ever "technically" at war with NK.
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Actually I don't think we were ever "technically" at war with NK.

+1

Harryass Truman called it a Police Action.

Technically it was a United Nations Conflict.

My Dad was a Corpsman attached to the 1st Marine Div in 1950 and stayed with them all through the "Police Action" until he got out in 1954 as a PO2.
    RLTW

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    Trump and Kim-trying to decide who has the worst barber.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    President Trump the first sitting U.S. President to enter N.K. Stick it to em Donald and by them I mean all the haters. Burn em down!!

Interesting how the hate filled scum in the media plays down and ignores this most historical event. If you get a chance to watch any Asian channels, Trumps meeting runs 24/7 and supplants all local programming.

BTW: We have a plenty of Trump haters that are GB forum members.
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

BTW: We have a plenty of Trump haters that are GB forum members.

Idiots abound.

Just don't be so idiotic ya vote for demoncraps :lol:
  • fatcat458fatcat458 Member Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    l hear North Korea builds REALLY NICE WALLS... Maybe we could contract them building one on USA/Mexico border. Let them build/maintain and ENFORCE/GUARD it too :idea:
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    oh yeah, the haters (democrats) are ragging on him for "giving concessions" to a hateful regime. they forgot about the 1 billion dollars that obammy gave the Iranians...

Most knowledgeable folks who don't follow the B.S. of the liberal media are aware the FACTS mean nothing to the dimorats.
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    fatcat458 wrote:
    l hear North Korea builds REALLY NICE WALLS... Maybe we could contract them building one on USA/Mexico border. Let them build/maintain and ENFORCE/GUARD it too :idea:

I was told if President Trump announced he would be deporting all Democrats to Mexico in 60 days, MEXICO would have a wall built in less than 59 days.

:lol::lol:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • fatcat458fatcat458 Member Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Quick&Dead wrote:
    fatcat458 wrote:

I was told if President Trump announced he would be deporting all Democrats to Mexico in 60 days, MEXICO would have a wall built in less than 59 days.

:lol::lol:

PRESIDENT TRUMP should tell Mexico THEY need to build/pay for the WALL!!! lf they don't, We will put a ''50%'' tariff on ALL Mexican goods coming to the USA
  • gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    jimdeere wrote:
    Trump and Kim-trying to decide who has the worst barber.

That's pretty funny!!
    Thanks!