In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Coonan Arms .357 magazines

bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in Ask the Experts
Probably an easy question but I couldn't find anything on it...

Can the magazines for the full size Coonan 357 mag pistol work for the Compact/Cadet model (but protrude out the bottom)?
Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.

Comments

• rufesnowrufesnow Member Posts: 241
    edited November -1
    There have been different generations, of Coonan pistols. The first ones that I ran across, were in the mid 80's. They were out of business for awhile, than they reappeared.

If they are still in business. I would contact, who ever is doing their CS outreach. Be sure you identify the specific pistol, by serial number. So they will be on the same page, as you.
  • charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys.
    I had looked at their site before but it doesn't actually say. Judging from the pictures (also in the links provided above) it looks like it would fit and just extend out the bottom. I just wanted to see if anyone knew. I actually don't have the pistol yet but I am going to buy one of the Cadet/compact versions soon. I have a buddy that has waffled a bit about selling his to me. I'll give him a little longer then just buy one here on GB.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, don't know for sure but you know they are out of business now and might not be back. And the full size new version magazines will command a premium as I sold one on here for $280 dollars. New version, full size. The "compact" new model ones are on here at about 120-130- dollars.