In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Argument to Befuddle Gun Grabbing Liberals.

mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
edited August 2019 in Politics
I have been really upsetting the know it all snowflakes who love illegals and hate guns.

I simply point out that the illegals are fleeing countries where private gun ownership is banned. And their countries are stink holes run by drug cartels and corrupt cops.

Then I remind them where they are fleeing to: The most heavily armed citizenry in the world.

I don't see anybody who hates gun fleeing to Guatemala or Honduras or Venezuela.

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    simple...here in AMERICA we are respectfully horrified at "mass" shootings by the stupid, angry, politically, criminally, socially or mentally unbalanced among us......while in other countries this happens with little news here of the many dozens and >>>hundreds<<< killed and injured there.....BUT having weapons here gives us a much better chance to keep this count at a lower rate that those totally unarmed .....and we have a much better chance of prevention here by educated means if applied than many other countries
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They have the votes & the legacy of mass murder gun violence and will strike while the iron is hot, They are going to take over soon and demand you accept all United Nations Mandates. Hillary won the popular vote in 2016 and Trump is the last of any resemblance of a former governing in the past. We the people is now we the white liberals,blacks and Hispanics. Conservatives have nothing to offer to The republic anymore and really president Trump is already on board to raise the debt limit to whatever they spend!

You can bet China, Russia and all their proxies are getting ready to pounce on the new demographics to extend their power over all of Us here in The USA. The petrodollar collapsing is going to be the next big event to witness the Coming of the third world status for The USA.Isreal will be invaded also for all her perceived sins against humanity too!

serf