In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

more wacky by the day......

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in Politics
now a professor says we need to get rid of grades in schools...AND bernie sanders says if elected he will release to the public any info about space aliens....but NOT about the illegal type now invading >>??????.......dimocrats have opened the doors to the nuthouse

Comments

• Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can do one better. Let's just get rid of schools and put the urchins to work picking vegetables.

Parents that can afford real school, will pay for it. All the wasted money on the public indoctrination centers can fix roads.

Kids learn work ethic, my shocks last longer...Winning... :lol:
  • Options
    papernickerpapernicker Member Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Capital idea !
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Didn't work in this example: I knew a guy who failed 6th grade 3 times. He was finally passed simply because he couldn't fit in the "grade school" sized desks. He floated though Jr. High and high school on "general education" type classes because his size made him a great center for the football team. He was drafted right out of high school which assured him health care forever. Came home 2 years later and spent the rest of his life on welfare.
    Now, tell me where never meeting the minimum education level is a good idea?