In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Stevens 94 Trigger Guard

GunswapperGunswapper Member Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
I need a trigger guard for a Stevens Model 94 Series M in 410. This is held on by two Screws going into the bottom of the receiver. One parts supplier lists one with the screw holes 2 5/8" center to center. The screws on mine are 3" center to center. Any help will be appreciated.

Comments

• Okie743Okie743 Member Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You might research this links products. They make aluminum and steel trigger guards.

I got a replacement aluminum trigger guard awhile back to replace a plastic wimpy Savage guard.

https://www.diproductsinc.com/Products.aspx?CAT=5627
  • GunswapperGunswapper Member Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Okie! I emailed them to see if they made a replacement guard for the Stevens 94. to date: No reply. Any other sources?
  • GunswapperGunswapper Member Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Still looking!
  • Okie743Okie743 Member Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gunswapper wrote:
    Thanks Okie! I emailed them to see if they made a replacement guard for the Stevens 94. to date: No reply. Any other sources?

You might have to call them by land line. Their trigger guards are built tough but some of them requires some minor reshaping and fitting if they don't have your exact model. They will inform you of such if you ask after giving them your model and get their recommendations.

Did you try Numrich arms at this link? You have to keep a heads up on Savage/Stevens parts, if you find a part and the price seems too good to be true from anyone it will probably be plastic and possibly a china clone knockoff, especially gun sights. (the parts look like the real deal in a picture but are wimpy plastic)

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/
  • pip5255pip5255 Member Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    stay away from numrich unless you want the plastic version, they have a plastic version and some of them came thru with plastic. I did have some parts for the 94's so I'll take a look see if maybe have one left.
    just because you could doesn't mean you should