In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

He can't win for losing

GilWilson1GilWilson1 Member Posts: 182
edited August 2019 in Politics
So the leftist enemy of the people media has done nothing but deride the tariffs berating Trump about everything having to do with tariffs.
So Trump delays the tariffs and the big news on every commentators lips is TRUMP CAVES, TRUMP BACKS DOWN, Etc.

I don't like Trump but I'm damn sure going to vote for him!

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    some day SOMEHOW someone in the US govt has to change the decades old policies of giving trading partners special perks and PUT AMERICA FIRST FOR AMERICANS
  • Okie743Okie743 Member Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    some day SOMEHOW someone in the US govt has to change the decades old policies of giving trading partners special perks and PUT AMERICA FIRST FOR AMERICANS

Too darn many Candy * and Nancy do gooder's in the white house area that only think of themselves and (finagle/lies) to get a vote now days that those days are gone. Think about this next time you go to vote. The SWAMP is still full. (and it's sad)

Cannot seem to get this wording politically correct due to being a redneck ;) . (need help with the wording?)
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have said for many years that I believe a lot of American's political issues at the top would largely resolve themselves if EVERY Federal level political position had a 2 term (or less) limit. The way I see it, you have career politicians with a closet full of cronies in the "good ol' boy' system with everyone owing everyone a favor. The new upstart politicians with solid ideas to change the status quo can't get any traction.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IF Trump laid healing hands on 6 people and cured them of fatal diseases, the media would scream to high heavens ,,Trump only heals SIX people and not 12 ! That's just a fact.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump delayed the implimentation because he was afraid that increased costs for consumer goods would be properly blamed on him.

Either tariffs are a necessary evil or they are not.

He blinked, and don?t think the Chinese haven?t noticed.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Okie743Okie743 Member Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have said for many years that I believe a lot of American's political issues at the top would largely resolve themselves if EVERY Federal level political position had a 2 term (or less) limit. The way I see it, you have career politicians with a closet full of cronies in the "good ol' boy' system with everyone owing everyone a favor. The new upstart politicians with solid ideas to change the status quo can't get any traction.

Very true about term limits. Heck I see some of them sleeping and some dying of old age while in the seat. Term limits would help keep another swamp drained. ;)
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,120 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Okie743 wrote:

Very true about term limits. Heck I see some of them sleeping and some dying of old age while in the seat. Term limits would help keep another swamp drained. ;)
    I am on the fence on this one, it would open the door to a lot more AOC's and the like, kinda scary what some of the states are voting to put in washington.