In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

can i expect black vehicles

jwb267jwb267 Member Posts: 19,666 ✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in Politics
Trump tells Republicans he may begin cutting social security and Medicare if he wins in 2020
I sent him an e mail that stated "if that is your intention, FU:_YOU. you will not get my vote

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    congress(almost useless) needs to cut their pay instead of getting setup AUTOMATIC raises
  • Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    jwb267 wrote:
    Trump tells Republicans he may begin cutting social security and Medicare if he wins in 2020
    I sent him an e mail that stated "if that is your intention, FU:_YOU. you will not get my vote

You can expect that he will never see your email.
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Your e-mail will get exactly ZERO attention,..........but, if what you read is true, it will be the biggest gift he could ever give to the Dems, and will make it highly unlikely that he sees a second term.

While I am all in favor of cuts to programs that should never even exist, and are going bankrupt,...it's a fact that the vast majority of older people vote, and they don't want those things messed with at all.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    An awful lot of ineligible "people" are drawing it...and that should be stopped!

Saving money is just is as good as making money and much better than raising taxes..
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    jwb267 wrote:

PLease provide a link of his stating what you claim he said.
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock: