In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

No 'gay gene' Found in Mankind

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in Politics
Well it's another misnomer put to rest! I wonder if the left is going to protest some more now? Marriage is between a man and a woman.

serf

https://news.yahoo.com/no-gay-gene-study-finds-180220669.html

This means that non-genetic factors - such as environment, upbringing, personality, nurture - are far more significant in influencing a person's choice of sexual partner, just as with most other personality, behavioral and physical human traits, the researchers said.

The study - the largest of its kind - analyzed survey responses and performed analyses known as genome-wide association studies (GWAS) on data from more than 470,000 people who had given DNA samples and lifestyle information to the UK Biobank and to the U.S. genetics testing company 23andMeInc.

Comments

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nothing that a good beating wouldn't cure
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    so now i suppose they will all SCREAM THATS RAAAAACIST...and discriminatory and demand special legislation
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    IMO, being gay is a CHOICE that is influenced by ones upbringing, nurturing and youth environment.
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    so now i suppose they will all SCREAM THATS RAAAAACIST...and discriminatory and demand special legislation

Deplorable Obama has already done it and destroyed the nuclear family and 4000 years of history.You didn't have a same-sex couple in The garden of Eden But transhumanist says we can make it so in their new garden of science. Soon with, they will start playing g-d even more.
    They say it's the only hope for mankind now.

serf
    Jeremiah 31:37 New International Version (NIV)

37 This is what the Lord says:
    Only if the heavens above can be measured
    and the foundations of the earth below be searched out
    will I reject all the descendants of Israel
    because of all they have done,?
    declares the Lord.