In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Fund Raising Fraud ? What Say You ?

mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
edited September 2019 in Politics
Received an e-mail today. Does anyone here know anything about a Chis Carmouche and Grasstops USA ?

Wanted to send a pro gun Blast Fax to Congress and Trump in opposition to anti gun legislation. That sounds good but a donation required got me to thinking anyone could make up a name and set it up to receive funds, then keep the money for themselves. Also how much can a e-mail to the multiple names in the Congress cost ? Any Input to this appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well i have sent emails to the white house and to state legislators...they do not know i exist....the biggest response i get is requesting $$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • Options
    mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have sent some campaign funds to known republican legislators as well as to the NRA for political use but not to an individual to send a Blast Fax to the members list in congress. Listing the organization he represents as " Grasstops USA "

So I am still looking for info on him and the organization . Most pro gun organizations do more than send one fax. Besides what would a copy and paste listing of congress critters put onto a header and faxed cost " Seems like a scam to me but asking others in case they know different.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've sent $$$$ to alternate media on YouTube,, at a minimum I know who get's the money and a good feeling it's being spent and who's spending the money. Sometime I just buy their books,, at least they are smart enough to write a book.
  • Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1