In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Big day for gun rights in VA

shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
Today could determine if VA goes full on NY/CA style gun control. the entire General Assembly is up for election, and the R's only hold a couple seat majority in each of the houses. If the General Assembly goes left, our Governor ole Blackface will usher in every gun control measure on the menu.....HUGE day for us today. Not feeling hopeful.

Comments

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes it is. Coonman would severely infringe on your 2a rights, he is that kind of libtard one who will only take the step with the power behind him.

One thing I have to hand to Beto, he came out and said it and that took a modicum of guts.
    RLTW

• shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Funny how this gets moved but political threads don't get moved. Might aswell delete it...
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well it's over....atleast we'll get legal weed so i can get stoned and watch my civil rights be eroded. Time to start putting my semi autos up on GB.
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    shilowar wrote:
    Funny how this gets moved but political threads don't get moved. Might aswell delete it...

Only a few minutes ago I personally moved a politically themed thread from GD into the political forum. I did it for you, and gave you full credit for the inspiration.
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    shilowar wrote:

Only a few minutes ago I personally moved a politically themed thread from GD into the political forum. I did it for you, and gave you full credit for the inspiration.
    :D:D
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    shilowar wrote:
    Well it's over....atleast we'll get legal weed so i can get stoned and watch my civil rights be eroded. Time to start putting my semi autos up on GB.
    Sorry to hear man. Support the SAF. It's needed now more than ever.
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain