In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Poll King = 56% not watching impeachment hearing

Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
edited November 2019 in Politics
https://www.pollking.com/?are-you-following-the-donald-trump-impeachment-hearings

The totals may change a bit as more people respond.

I think this circus will really hurt the Dems next election. The people are sick and tired of the false allegations to demean and discredit President Trump.
The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:

Comments

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    I haven't watched a minute of it, nor do I intend to. It's a total waste of time.
  • RIA10MMRIA10MM Member Posts: 226 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    100% NOT watching at this home.........what a dog and pony show
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Got much better things to do. In fact, it would be the last thing I would watch.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IMO, to suggest that 44% of Americans are watching is ridiculous.

I have seen bits and pieces, as have most, I would think, but this charade does not have a Sam Ervin to liven it up, or an obvious crime to pursue.

There are those that follow the highlights to pick up dirt on POTUS for their echo chambers, and likewise those that follow it to find fault for their own echo chambers.

A tempest in a tea pot thus far, but the bottom line is that the Dems have been looking for an excuse to impeach since election day 2016, and Trump handed them something to look at by specifically mention Biden.

I don't see anything impeachable, but it would have been far better to have handled this in a more conventional manner.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I actually fell asleep in the lazyboy while trying to watch a little of the circus this afternoon. Woke up an hour later and she was answering the same question that she had already answered an hour before.

I don't believe they have anything but want to raise enough doubt thru never ending innuendo and false flags to keep their base happy. If they can move it to the senate then they can blame those evil republicans for not taking it any farther.

I saw on the news that Pelosi said Trump could not prove his innocence. Huh, I thought that you were presumed innocent and the other folks had to prove your guilt. Guess I am behind the times. Bob
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I read this:

WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT ADAM SCHIFF'S SISTER IS MARRIED TO GEORGE SOROS SON, YOU BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND HIS AGENDA!

:o
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I haven't watched a minute of it, nor do I intend to. It's a total waste of time.

+1
    RLTW

• CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Quick&Dead wrote:
    I read this:

WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT ADAM SCHIFF'S SISTER IS MARRIED TO GEORGE SOROS SON, YOU BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND HIS AGENDA!

You do know Schiff doesn't have a sister? right???....
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    CaptFun wrote:
    Quick&Dead wrote:
    I read this:

You do know Schiff doesn't have a sister? right???....

I did not say it was true, only that I read it as could not give a rats behind about shifty Schiff.

• CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The libtards seem to forget that the Donald is high master of "reality TV" This whole thing is scripted...