In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bloomberg To "Defeat Trump And Rebuild America" ?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2019 in Politics
Another Rich billionaire who thinks he can Rebuild America? The whole political system is a washed in lies and deceit yet we still get these whatabe's
who have all the answers to turn the tide to prosperity and wealth for all! It's nothing but smoke and mirrors which has just about run it's course.

War will be the most likely course of action for the deep state to blame the collapse of our Fiat Federal Reserve funny money economy on,this time around. Gun control,carbon taxes,free health care and good paying jobs is just more lies being spewed out to the masses to get elected.

serf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=j_1T_xPpAwo&feature=emb_logo

Mike Bloomberg announces 2020 candidacy for president of the United States.

Comments

• Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    1:22

" . . . and everyone that likes theirs can keep it."

Where have I heard THAT before?

:roll:
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is my understanding that bloomburg would like to spend a lot of his money in opposition of Trump's campaign. He doesn't really want to be president and knows he hasn't a snowball's chance.

However, campaign laws severely limit bloomburg's spending as a private citizen.

But, as a declared candidate he can legally spend millions of dollars across all 50 states.

He clearly has more money than good sense.
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    right. there are 330 million people in the US. a solid 100 million of them would like to DRAIN THE SWAMP and rebuild America.

what makes this idiot so special? he has the money it takes to get up on a soap box?
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No way is Goonberg going to get the nomination, even with all his money. People don't like the gubernment taking away all their choices.
  • Options
    Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    bustedknee wrote:
    It is my understanding that bloomburg would like to spend a lot of his money in opposition of Trump's campaign. He doesn't really want to be president and knows he hasn't a snowball's chance.

However, campaign laws severely limit bloomburg's spending as a private citizen.

But, as a declared candidate he can legally spend millions of dollars across all 50 states.

He clearly has more money than good sense.

I've seen a couple of his ads ......... 90% of which is how bad Trump is for America. To that end, he has already lost.
    He can spend his millions/billions and still not win a fair election against Trump who has kept more campaign promises then any other President in the 70+ years I've been around.

Trump is will win the next POTUS election fair and square regardless of the money spent and lies told by others.
    :D
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock: