In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Democrats? Worst Nightmare: Polls Show 34 Percent of Black Likely Voters Approve of Donald Trump

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited November 2019 in Politics
It sure took them a long enough time to notice their prosperity.
?It might shock Democrats that support for President Trump is rising with Black Americans but it shouldn?t,? Trump campaign Principal Deputy Communications Director Erin Perrine said to Breitbart News. ?Blacks are more prosperous than ever because of President Trump with record-low unemployment and rising paychecks.?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/25/democrats-worst-nightmare-polls-show-34-percent-of-black-likely-voters-approve-of-donald-trump/

Ha, isn't even 2020 yet

Comments

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    Trump managed to squeak out wins in several key districts which Obama had carried in both elections. Tom Perez, Chairman of the DNC, must be watching this trend with concern.
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump managed to squeak out wins in several key districts which Obama had carried in both elections. Tom Perez, Chairman of the DNC, must be watching this trend with concern.

Think you're right, although I'd add in a measure of PANIC by the Democrats. A large majority of blacks voting for TRUMP will keep the Democrats as THE MINORITY for the next 30+ years. It is positive when the Democrats pursue impeachment,

Brenda Lawrence (D-MI) said she was in favor of a censure instead of impeachment for Trump. A few hours later she REVERSED in favor of impeachment, Wish I had a recording of her calls. :twisted:
    Over the summer, Congresswoman Brenda Lawrence fully backed the move to impeach President Trump, but the Detroit-area Democrat said over the weekend that she has since changed her mind. UPDATE: she decided impeachment was the way.
    https://www.nationalreview.com/news/democratic-congresswoman-brenda-lawrence-changes-mind-on-trump-impeachment/Female

Dr. Steve Turley had uplifting comments about the Black Vote swinging more to Trump. The thought of a Democratic minority for 3 or 4 DECADES is about the best Christmas Present anyone can hope to receive. I hope this news doesn't keep RBG from attending to her duties. :twisted:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itAQBs7i35g
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    In reality, the only thing the negro population has received from the Democrats is promises .... just promises.
    Perhaps that is beginning to sink in after Trump made the campaign promises and then fulfilled them as much as possible without any assistance from the Democrats.
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock: