In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

10/22 22 wmr

GeriGeri Member Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in Ask the Experts
Anyone make an after market replacement bolt for the 10/22 22 wmr?

Comments

• Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • GeriGeri Member Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks. That is just what I was looking for.
    edited November -1
    You are welcome.

.22 WMR is one of my favorite calibers in both semi-auto rifles and pistols. :D
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.

• GeriGeri Member Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks again. I have fired the 22 wmr, but do not have one. Looking forward to getting one
    Also looking at the tikka t1x but none available around here.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    22 wmr fans will like the RIA Armscor XT22M pistol ... i also have the 22lr model ..... i have quite a few 22 magnums....fun guns... and have rechambered several single shot rifles for fun....one handy little one is the Savage Cub bolt ...small size for pickup or tractor
    edited November -1
    Hadn't heard about the RIA Armscor .22 magnum pistol so will check on it.

In .22 magnum semi auto pistols, have several of each: the AMT Automag II in all 3 barrel lengths, the Excel Arms Accelerator pistol, the Grendel P-30, and maybe something else haven't had out of the safe in years. :?

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    took me about 3 years to get hands on RIA xt22m.....kept advertising them but no one had one..found out they were being tweaked so they worked correctly , no hang ups....dealer went to a distributor show back east and found ONE...he got it and then i got it..first in the state.....have had grendel P30 long ago and they had firing pin failures till a gent built one that will not break ...i did not want a plastic pistol again and the XT22m is all steel