In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Fellow Virginians (and others), What Do You Think Next Year Looks Like?

FrogdogFrogdog Member Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭✭
1. Nearly EVERY county/locality has declared "2A Sanctuary" status. Do you think this will affect the new Democrat-controlled legislature's political calculus at all, or will they just go ahead and pass whatever gun control measures they please?

2. If new laws are passed (e.g. "Assault Weapon" ban), what is your prediction for compliance and enforcement?

I can't believe I am even posting this about my home state. Sad and disgraceful. :(

Comments

• bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Compromise!

Compromise is what politicians do.
    Compromise is what Dimos do.
    Compromise is what republicans do.
    Compromise is what the NRA does.

The Demo-commies would like to take all our guns but they will Compromise and settle for something less...for now. FOR NOW!

We will compromise and let them ban all new evil rifles, large cap magazines, etc.
    We will Compromise, grateful that they are grandfathering our existing guns.

Our Constitutional rights will flutter away like an eagle with his tail feathers on fire.
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    I?m going to Richmond on the 20th of January to protest.
    https://www.vcdl.org/