In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Just when the libs start to think that "Poking the bear" has no consequences.

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
Should be interesting to see how the Supreme Court rules,, considering how other states / cities have declared themselves sanctuaries for illegal aliens. Did they vote,, or just say "I are one".
Uprising: 90% of Virginia counties become gun ?sanctuaries,' expanding movement to nine states
?It?s an organic thing that just took off after Election Day. Elections have consequences, and this is the result. This has truly rocked the conservative, libertarian group's core. It has really shook a lot of them awake. They are fully awake,? he told Secrets

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/uprising-90-of-virginia-counties-join-gun-sanctuary-movement-expands-to-9-states

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGt_HvTwEWQ

Comments

• Options
    themountainman1951themountainman1951 Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where did everyone go? I haven't been here in a while. Have all the members been rounded up and taken to re-education camps?
    There are three kinds of people in the world those who can do math and those who can't. :geek:
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,356 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Some of them need to go to re-education camps. Seems to be plenty of Fudds around here.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Today it seems over 90% of Virginia counties have signed on.

This is got some response from a faction from the conservative 2nd amendment rights advocates who have noted the right wing / conservatives will NEVER DO ANYTHING about losing their 2nd amendment rights. This certainly has been my thoughts. After 50+ years of doing nothing, coming up with an agreeable solution to gun violence / control the left has year after year gained MORE control of being in a position of limiting or outright banning and control of many semi-automatic weapons and while not talked about there is coming even more restrictive controls. Many countries have relative loose gun control but ammo,,, limited to maybe 50 rounds of 9mm and new purchases ALL ammo is sold by the government and this is the goal of the liberal / left.

This is a Youtube video that talks about the Virginia 2nd amendment / gun sanctuary gun control counties AND the Trump impeachment. Interesting thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loy23-YjSKM
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sanctuaries are by no stretch of the imagination a binding law.
    It does however draw a line in the sand, serving notice on the commies that we will not toletarate having our rights abridged...any further.
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My liberal brother and sister in law in Fredericksburg are "up in arms" LOL because the implication (even if taken out of context) is that martial arts are also a No No. Their autistic son excels in the martial arts and has even become and instructor.

I told them to be careful what kind of people you vote for in the future :)
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Everyday there seems to be more and more Virginians waking up to the fact their state officials / Governor are NOT protecting their constitutional rights and in fact attempting to take away their second amendment rights. Now Virginia increases corrections budget in anticipation of Jailing gun owners.

I'm glad my TEXAS state taxes aren't being used to put me in jail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S39U5kDTIBg