In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I do not believe this do you. Buds Gun Shop

penguinpenguin Member Posts: 596
3,200,197 Customers Since 2003
3,973 Currently Online 

Comments

• hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,119 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    if they had over 3 million customers, I could see where almost 4,000 could be on the internet at the same time.... it is a big internet  

on a side note, I could really care less
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    Gun Broker claims 6 million users per month, which would workout to over 8,000 users online each hour. By the way, for this topic to qualify as a question, you need to end the first sentence with a question mark. I'm sure that you can borrow one from Azgundoc.
  • charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    Makes you wonder if that NSA place in Utah can really collect all the information all the time, or they just want to get people to think they can.  Since they didn't produce Hasbeen Hilarity's e-mail I think they should be de-funded and brought up on charges of fraud - wireless fraud.
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    Gun Broker claims 6 million users per month, which would workout to over 8,000 users online each hour. By the way, for this topic to qualify as a question, you need to end the first sentence with a question mark. I'm sure that you can borrow one from Azgundoc.
    :) You are killing me brother.

• JohnERebJohnEReb Member Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
    penguin said:
    3,200,197 Customers Since 2003
    3,973 Currently Online 

Well, there are many unanswered questions. Definition of a customer would be a start. Only people who buy something? Those who visits but do not buy? Registered users of the site?  And speaking of their website, is it just internet customers or those who visit their four retail locations in two states? Are they included? Bud's sells accessories too, not just guns. Lots of transactions (customers) in accessories I would guess.

3.2 mill "customers" in 17 years is about 500-600 customers a day (depending how many days a year they are open). Certainly seems doable to me.