In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Kimber 45 Value

Smoky14Smoky14 Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭
I just discovered a Clackmas OR Kimber and would like to know its approximate value. Condition is like new in the original box. I can't find any on the auction side for reference
Thanks Smoky

Comments

• TANK78ZTANK78Z Member Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
     you say you have a Kimber 45... what model, what finish, what.. what... what...you left no info or description as to what exactly you need info on. pics would really be nice also..

• charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    Somewhere less than 8000 so marked.  Some would consider it a worth a premium.  Not sure how much. 
  • rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,649 ✭✭✭
    For whatever reason? Although they were marked with the Clackmas OR, stamping. They were made in their New York plant, in 1997. Although there have been a lot of Kimber's, down the pike since then. Yours likely would have added collectors value, due to rhe above. 

There are a couple of 1911 forums on the net. At least one, has a different board for each manufacturer. I would GOOGLE "1911 Forums". To find it. Then post your question, to the Kimber board.