In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WTB- Complete bolt assembly for Springfield rifle model 83.

Hello!
  I'm looking for a complete bolt assembly for a .22LR single-shot Springfield Model 83 rifle. Please email me at ronmar68@comcast.net if you have one for sale.
  Thank you!
  Old Gun Guy

Comments

• Options
    pip5255pip5255 Member Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭
    I think I still have one that I was saving for a restoration project but there are some variations over the years.
    need for you to measure from barrel where bolt face contacts to where bolt lug contact receiver and from barrel contact to rear of receiver.
    just because you could doesn't mean you should
  • Options
    buttplatebuttplate Member Posts: 237 ✭✭
    pip5255 said:
    I think I still have one that I was saving for a restoration project but there are some variations over the years.
    need for you to measure from barrel where bolt face contacts to where bolt lug contact receiver and from barrel contact to rear of receiver.
    Pip5255,
      I'm sorry that it took me so long to reply. I thank you and I will get those measurements to you shortly.
      Ron (buttplate)
  • Options
    buttplatebuttplate Member Posts: 237 ✭✭
    Pip5255,
      Here are the measurements: From the barrel to the forward edge of the lug cutout is +/-1.0920". From barrel contact to rear of receiver is +/-4.4155". 
      Thank you!
      Ron
  • Options
    pip5255pip5255 Member Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭
    email sent
    just because you could doesn't mean you should