In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Winchester model 97 takedown model complete receiver value

c.shimerc.shimer Member Posts: 46 ✭✭
Hi all,
Looking to sell a Winchester model 97 12 gauge takedown model complete receiver that is totally functional. What should I ask for it? I am a non FFL holder can I sell it as long as it is shipped to an FFL holder? I also have a stripped 12 gauge takedown model receiver what should I ask for it? I have been all over GB and searched advanced but have found nothing nor on general internet searches.
Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,744 ✭✭✭✭
     Yes, you can sell it to an individual and have it shipped to their FFL holder or and individual who has a C&R license. Price, gosh  for a receiver only, no idea. Start it here with the minimum you will take and you will find the value for that day that it ends.
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I'd agree. (And) I own a 1920 Win. Mdl 97. If anything, I would put a minimum on it equal to the $$ you have in it. Beyond that, let the market set the price.

Personally, I do not bid on Auctions with a hidden reserve.

• Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,910 ✭✭✭✭
    Check under "advanced" listing and you'll be able to see what they are currently selling for as well as what they sold for in the recent past.