In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Ban sale of firearms and ammo due to COVID

chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭
A mayor just did so. Mayor Deborah Frank Feinen of Champaign Illinois. Blatantly obvious what her political affiliation is.  townhall.com has the story 

Comments

• montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,893 ******
    she will become a democrat hero
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    I wonder how many gun stores there are in Champaign.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭

Sorta goes along with another famous mayor named Deblasio that wants to nationalize corporations to handle the COVID Threat. 

But wait...... it gets better than that. The leading DEMOCRAT nominee is rejecting all of Trumps travel bans and refuses to listen to experts.

• mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    I think we will see some one at nics operation test positive for covid and they will shut nics down my state now is the only way to sell a gun the cpl is no longer valid as alternative to back ground
  • hoosierhoosier Member Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell (D) signed a coronavirus emergency order allowing her to ban the sale and transportation of firearms This proclamation on March 16, 2020, further emphasizing her emergency powers to “suspend or limit the sale, dispensing, or transportation, of alcoholic beverages.”
    Magazines, Gun Parts and More. US Army Veteran, VFW, NRA Patron
  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    I think the fed government is purpusly chokeing the nics check ..gun stores most closed at 6 in California yet at 11;59 still cant get thru to do checks