In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Corona virus is impacting gun ownership for some

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,258 ******

And the GOA is fighting it. I know several here have posted about NCIS delays. GOA has been against the NCIS since day one. To some of us, it's long been clear the NCIS is a means of gun control and to many it's becoming reality. Hopefully you're familiar with what Congress has been doing amidst all this virus distraction. On Jan 20th HR5717 - a gun "safety" bill was introduced Rep Hank ‘Guam-will-tip-over’ Johnson. On 03/10/2020 it was referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security, and so is progressing forward.

Now would be a good time for you to act. I know many are looking for things to do while quarantined, and this is a good time to act and a good cause to support. GOA has made it easy for you to help stop this bill and support constitutional carry reciprocity-- what the founders intended. Please consider taking this small step to support your rights and the rights of future gun owners.

Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments