In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

^%$^@&^%$$^*$... virus bill

spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
INCLUDES $350 MILLION  for migration and refugee.....FNN democraps ..when will our govt put our citizens FIRST and especially during a medical crisis like this we should close our border and protect CITIZENS FIRST....maybe we can get some lepers and TB back in along with all the other diseases  imported

Comments

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I have been told that all the Virus giveawys amout to 8 trillon dollars and 2 trillon is for main street but the other  6 trillion is for Wall Street. If true then The Petro Dollar is heading into a brick wall soon. For Now  Welcome to United States of Japan

serf

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    I think we have been screwed again. Why send checks to people who have been laid off, isn't that what unemployment is for?? Just have it start immediately and don't require the folks to look for new jobs, at least for a while. And money for Kennedy Center?? The damn republicans should not have gone along with any of this mess. Unless of course that was what they wanted too. Follow the money and hang the bastards.
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    I think we have been screwed again. Why send checks to people who have been laid off, isn't that what unemployment is for?? Just have it start immediately and don't require the folks to look for new jobs, at least for a while. And money for Kennedy Center?? The damn republicans should not have gone along with any of this mess. Unless of course that was what they wanted too. Follow the money and hang the bastards.

That's pretty much what I have been saying all along. For a lot of people their expenses will go down. No gas or wear and tear on their vehicles. No going to the movies, restaurants, bars, etc... Either the feds should have increased each States unemployment funding or given the money to the employers with the stipulation that it had to only go toward employee salaries. Kind of like extended vacation pay. Guess that would have been to simple and less chance to include pork in the legislation. Bob
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭
    Lots of folks with fingers in the pie from South Dakota to South Pacific. Lots of money going to things with no connection to the pandemic.