In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Rifle Listed, But Does Not Show Up In My Profile or Listings

buck1234buck1234 Member Posts: 4
I posted a rifle 1 hour ago, fully approved.  I received one bid and now it cannot be seen on Gunbroker.com and is not in my selling profile?

Comments

• Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    They keep every third gun.
  • buck1234buck1234 Member Posts: 4
    Thank you Ricci, why is it not listed on the site?  I paid $36 for showcase item etc. and I still can't find it.  Thanks again for answering.

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    What is the item number? 
    I am not sure, like I said I cannot find the item now.

• mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited March 2020
    When you listed the item you would have received an email from Gun Broker confirming the listing and giving you the item number. I was going to give you a courtesy by checking the item number to see if listing appears, but if you can't document your own listing then you'e at a dead end here. The forums are not in any way linked to the auctions, so you must contact Gun Broker Customer Service and have them sort it out for you. CS will have your name and your auction account number, something which we don't have in these forums.
    Thanks for answering Mike, I never received a confirmation email.  I watched the item live for about an hour with one bid.  Gun Broker customer service has not answered any of my emails or online chats.  And they did charge me the $36 for all the add on advertisement.