In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Lost another good one.

RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭

I don't put much of my life on the web. We lost the "rock". I am with his daughter (my significant other) and family that I hold close to my heart. I put him right there with my dad and brother. Rest in peace J.L. Sager. OBIT

Jeffrey Luce Sager, 71, of Belle Vernon, PA, passed away suddenly on Friday, April 24th2020. Born on May 27th 1948, Jeffrey is the son of the late Betty (Luce) and Harold L. Sager of Perryopolis. He is survived by his sisters, Carol Knox (late husband Graham Knox, Sr.) of Mt. Lebanon, Suellen Fitzsimmons of Bethel Park, beloved wife of 51 years Sherry Lane (Beerens), his three children, Rachel Elizabeth, Molly Meredith, Matthew Jacob and wife Susanne Rose (Forlano), dearly loved by Robert Ordell Ozenbaugh, and many nieces and nephews. Operator of Sager Coal Co. with his father and later Black Mountain, Inc., Jeffrey was a successful businessman and a devoted patriarch. He loved hunting, farming, storytelling, making people laugh with his charm and wit, but most of all, his friends and family. A lifelong Republican and member of the NRA Jeffrey believed in the American Dream and personal responsibility. His legacy will continue with his children as they follow his example.

Comments