In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
  • spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    maybe it IS our virus like china says???????  STOOPID to do ANYTHING with china
  • sxsnufsxsnuf Member Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭
    Despite the protestations of hundreds of his "colleagues", the creepy little man decided he knew better.
    His stated reasoning in the article was to help us prepare for a pandemic situation. How'd that work out for us Tony??
    Now we can call it "The Fauci Flu".
    And we helped him, and Bill Gates, pay for it?
    Arrivederci gigi
  • BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,280 ******
    For some reason I'm wondering if these stories are being put out to avert a war situation with China!  
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,718 ✭✭✭✭
    Brookwood said:
    For some reason I'm wondering if these stories are being put out to avert a war situation with China!  
    Newsweek: Zero credibility, part of the swamp. A failed mag teetering on the verge of extinction.  
    a possibility but if we do not stand up to the chinee then America as a nation is lost ....forever.....they already own  large parts of AMERICA ...oilfield in texas, many acres of prime farm ground,  etc, etc, and we are educating their young to slowly take control and been sending them the cash to finance this move ...a fine example being the rebuilding of the Silk Road trade routes west to Africa and eastern Europe.....
    seems quite a few big money ties from US colleges and such are showing up tied to china  ...not always reported to our govt ????  a few rats in the woodpile
  • BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,280 ******
    I really believe we should just TAKE all of China's US interests and bank account holdings and keep it for ourselves.  We would put a pretty good dent in the National debt and get retribution from the bastages that have f'd up the entire human race!
  • truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭
    Fauci needs to stop milking his 15 minutes of fame and go away. He has been incorrect on everything he has said, and sadly, our governors have bought into every bit of it.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    I got a feeling dude's working both ends. If not he's gonna get a fat pay day from the "cure" he's got cooking.
  • mohawk600mohawk600 Member Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭✭
    Just like most govt beaurocrats........a complete idiot.