In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Mexican Cartel Murderous Spree in My Neighborhood

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
I reported this activity numerous  times and the authorities did nothing down here in this minority controlled government. I walk armed around an elementary school with a Spark Park and see this crap all the time. I wish I could move but too poor to have a safe environment with police protection, so I armed myself at all times.
                                                                     serf
  https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/05/07/hpd-3-dead-1-hurt-in-southside-shooting-spree-at-3-different-locations-within-45-minutes/

According to a tweet by Houston police, 35-year-old Joshua Kelsey was arrested about 4 a.m. while driving a vehicle that was stolen during the spree.

Police said Kelsey is believed to be the gunman responsible for three shootings Wednesday night that took place within a span of 45 minutes.

The first shooting was reported about 8:15 p.m. in the 14200 block of Bridgeport Road near Danfield Drive. Houston Police Department Assistant Chief Troy Finner said Kelsey, met with two men at that location. After an altercation, Kelsey shot both men, Finner said.

The victims were rushed to the hospital where one was pronounced dead and the other was taken into surgery, Finner said.

Police said Kelsey stole the victims’ car and drove to a home in the 5230 block of Kelling Street about three miles away. About 8:36 p.m., police said Kelsey forced his way into the home and shot a man in his 60s. The victim was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead, police said.

The third shooting took place just after 9 p.m. at a home in the 13500 block of Hooper Road near Almeda Genoa Road. Finner said Kelsey walked into the home and shot a man in his late 40s. The victim was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Houston Police are investigating three shootings within a three-mile radius on May 6 2020 that left three dead and one hurt

Comments

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    Coming to all liberal Democrat controlled cities, if not already there. Can you shed any more light on the story? I see he was an early prison release but it didn't say if he was working for a local dealer or one of the cartels. Was he or the victims skimming drug profits or was this a case of getting rid of the competition. Maybe things are a little tense with the slow down of Chinese drug shipments. Lots of unanswered questions the article didn't address. Keep your head on a swivel and your carry piece handy. Bob
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Homicide is up 50% here in Harris County Texas.Less ability to transport Drugs across the border with Mexico after Closing down the border with Mexico with President Trump mandates. I contacted the police and Crime stoppers before the incident and they never reached out to get further information.This whole southeast side is riddled with minorities drug gangs and illegals in this sanctuary city. The white shooter was probably a dealer for the Aryan nation and is scum.
       If your white and carry a legal gun you are a bigger problem than criminals and drug activity now in this city with the legal authorities. I am now an outcast in my home town of 70 years named after Sam Houston ,the leader of Our Independence from The tyranny corrupt Mexican  government in 1836 . We the people have been sold out by own government in my opinion now.

serf
        https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Man-charged-in-killing-spree-Houston-police-15254951.php

Sammy Parks, Drug Enforcement Administration special agent, mirrored Finner’s remarks on the shortage of drugs. He said the coronavirus is impacting the illegal drug trade in the Houston area based on the increase in pricing, citing their intelligence operations. This trend applies to methamphetamine, fentanyl, cocaine and heroin — all of which have shown a pricing uptick.

Parks said price gouging could be happening as well. For example, the bulk cost of meth from Mexico has increased by 25 percent to 30 percent from pre-coronavirus pricing.

But the conclusion is that there is a decrease in available illicit products, Parks said.

“Drug cartels who are responsible for supplying the bulk of the product in the Houston area, they’re having problems transporting across the border because of the pandemic,” Parks said.

• spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    figured those 4 drugs were considered necessary for treating CV where some could not get in to see a doc