In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

White House Orders TSP Board to Halt International Fund Index Transfer to China

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
 Troubling times for Financials investments that have been implemented in The Past.Now the question to ask can/will The Chinese retaliate by dumping U.S. Treasury Bonds? If so what will happen to the dollar? Will the dollar catch the virus fallout soon? Will they wage war in South China Sea if all else fails to mend their policies for hegemony over the with international trade?
                                                        serf
 The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board is set to implement these plans during a time of mounting uncertainty concerning China’s relations with the rest of the world, including the possibility that future sanctions will result from the culpable actions of the Chinese government with respect to the global spread of the COVID-19 pandemic,” they wrote.

The White House officials also cited concerns from the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board over difficulties in conducting objective audits of Chinese companies, and suggested instead shifting the I Fund to an index that excludes Chinese investments.

Comments

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
     I would be watching the 4th Fleet naval actions before long.I think Trump is going in very soon. Brazil is fixing to fall.
                                                                 serf
                          https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Brazil-Is-a-Ship-Sailing-Towards-Disaster-Lula-Da-Silva-Warns-20200514-0007.html                                                                          

• mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    Seize every chinaman monetary asset in the USA and divide it up among the people who suffered loss due to the chinaman's biological attack on the USA and world. 
    EVERY debt payment to the chinaman should go to victims of the attack.  
    Rat joe can kiss their * -  He's a *&^%$#@ traitor.   Brick by brick should be to rat joes face