In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Biden is asking for it.......don't vote for me....

Comments

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭
     I still think the dems have something up there  sleeve last minute switch out ?  or they are just pissing in the wind with Biden knowing they would loose this time around and keeping there " star" in training for 2024 
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    Crooked rat joe is a traitor to the USA like almost EVERY rat.
    The 24/7 rats 1930 nazi like propaganda from rat infested media proves they are traitors too 
    Side with rats..... you are a traitor too IMO

• nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, there's no way that the DNC can seriously back Lunch Bucket Joe; he's a sure loser.  This is the same crap that they pulled off when Obama was dumped on the Democrats at the convention.  ("Barack who?")
    In my crystal ball I see Tom Perez (founder of Casa of Maryland & former Clinton administration EEO official).
    Neal

• spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    does seem like a nomination out of the blue may retire tired Joe...but guessing who and being prepared is a ????
  • truthfultruthful Member Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭
    Difficult to believe that any sane person believes that Joe Biden is presidential material. He is just a place holder. He may be pushed aside before the nomination, or after to make room for the VP to step in. And Hillary has a lot of experience in getting people out of her way.
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Don't think 24/7 rat BS from rat run media is not brainwashing the check sucking morons constantly.  rat joe has a massive propaganda network of traitors to the USA Republic.  
    The rats want as many as possible on the government dole dependent on their dear leaders benevolent handouts THEY the rats deem necessary.   
    biden is a lying crook  -  Swindling crack head deadbeat babydaddy hunter is a chip off the old blockhead 
    https://nypost.com/2020/01/18/how-five-members-of-joe-bidens-family-got-rich-through-his-connections/
    Like one Union big told when I objected to supporting a known d-rat crook.........
    "Yeah but he's OUR crook."    

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I agree with most here. Biden will not be the nominee. He is a sure loser. (For many reasons.) I wonder who will be trotted out at the last moment? Would not be surprised to see Hillary in a resurrection. That would be okay. I'd like to see her beat by Trump and the Trump supporters the second time around. She needs a dose of humility.

The problem, as I see it, is all the illegal and unethical methods that WILL be used to try and get her in.

Republicans need to get out the Vote.