In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Jordan's King Warns "Massive Conflict" Coming

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
The Israels have a new coalition government now and planning on annexing a part of The West Bank but there is going to be hell to pay first. Just who is the question. And who are all the players in the fight? Is Not the royal family  of Jordan direct decedents to Muhammad?
                             serf
   https://rhc.jo/en/media/news/king-der-spiegel-recovery-covid-19-impact-depends-how-smart-we-are-opening-sectors

Asked about the impact of Israel potentially moving forward with the annexation of parts of the West Bank, the King said it could lead to a massive conflict with Jordan.

“I don't want to make threats and create an atmosphere of loggerheads, but we are considering all options. We agree with many countries in Europe and the international community that the law of strength should not apply in the Middle East,” His Majesty added.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/04/recognise-israel-annexation-west-bank-jordan-valley-200428080228123.html

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who has reached a power-sharing deal to remain in office after three inconclusive elections, has vowed to press ahead with annexations that the Palestinians say will shut the door on a two-state solution.

Comments

• chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭
    Last time any of their neighbors picked a fight with Israel, they got the crap kicked out of them. 
  • Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
    I hope not. I have some good friends training some of the king's troops there. I was told LWRC sold them 6.8 rifles and told the Jordanians the 6.8 shot perfectly flat out to 400 meters. My buddies had to draw some charts to show how this wasn't quite right.
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭
    "I was told LWRC sold them 6.8 rifles and told the Jordanians the 6.8 shot perfectly flat out to 400 meters."

If I was selling weapons to someone who might decide to use them against ME, that's what I'd tell them also.
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭
    The King of Jordan threatens to go to war to ensure that the law of strength does not apply in the Middle East?
    OK.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    Do ya'll know there are over 2 million "palestinians" living in "refugee" camps in Jordan. 

Did you know that when Isreal was formed the palestinians were given areas in Trans-Jordan which Britain at that time ruled.

Did you know the land was never ceded to the palestinians by their fellow muslims in Jordan.

The whole place is a snake pit.........................nuke it from space.

RLTW

• shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    The King of Jordan threatens to go to war to ensure that the law of strength does not apply in the Middle East?
    OK.
    I found that interesting aswell.   The King doesn't believe it applies because he doesn't have it. If he had the strength he'd most certainly believe in that as a course of action. On a side note, the Palestinians will never agree to peace.  They continuously move the goal posts, and thrive on living in misery and minority status.   The simple reality here, if Muslims wanted peace with the Jews there would be peace.
  • spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    biggest snake pit on earth but china is bumping for first place
  • spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭
    the USA  has given palestine hundreds of millions of dollars in AID money ...a total waste to this uncivilized bunch and tho we have reduced that greatly we still just GAVE THEM $5 MILLION  for coronovirus medical aid.....when will our govt quit throwing away and wasting money like they are they ones earning it.......???????