In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

This is too funny

Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭
Biden is such an idiot. Now the black folks are mad. Are the stupid dems really gonna put this guy on a stage against President Trump?? Surly Trump won't allow completely biased people to run the debate. Old Joe will get pissed and challenge Trump to a push up contest or something. Trump will mess with him bad. 

Comments

• redhawkk480redhawkk480 Member Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭✭
    Are the stupid dems really gonna put this guy on a stage against President Trump??
    nope  don't think so , some things going to happen before fall and they'll put Hillary or maybe Bigears back in
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,453 ✭✭✭✭
    my wife and I and obvious many more think its going to be a last minute switch Biden is just a place holder 
     can you imagine if Trump or any republican for that matter  told a black face to face your not black if you do not vote for me  
                my wife follows more media and youtubers  than I ever will and politacl BS I can only stand for a minute or two any way 
     I told her the polls keep saying Biden is ahead over Trump . she said a lot of the people are reporting and  have said when they get a call they say there for Biden to to screw with there poll  could be something to that also 

• BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    Are the stupid dems really gonna put this guy on a stage against President Trump??
    nope  don't think so , some things going to happen before fall and they'll put Hillary or maybe Bigears back in
    The Trump and Biden camps will spend months battling each other and convincing the voters how bad the other guy is. Joe will be replaced with someone else and all the people will remember is how "bad" Trump is. The new candidate will then be able to run without the months of negative comments that were wasted on Joe. Whoever they pick will look so much better than Joe that the dems will turn out to vote in droves out of relief that Joe was replaced. Bob